|Pore Size||0,20 μm|
• The PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is an hydrophobic membrane resistant to strong acids, aggresive solvents, alcohols, bases and aromatics.
• This membrane is ideal for filtration and degassing of chromatography solvents and also for extremely basic mobile phase solutions
• Very low extractables
• This membane is mechanically strong
• For sterile venting use 0.2 µm pore size, and for trasducer protection or air/gas filtration use 1 or 0.45 µm.
• Excellent thermal stability
• Aqueous solutions require pre-wetting with an alcohol
• Maximum operating temperature 100 ºC