|Pore Size||0,20 μm|
• Regenerated Cellulose, is a hydrophilic solvent resistant and very low protein binding membrane
• It is also compatible with nearly all common HPLC solvents
• The Regenerated Cellulose is compatible with aqueous samples in a pH from 3 to 12
• These membranes, can used for biological samples filtration and are important for the protein recuperation
• The Regenerated Cellulose is the membrane of choice for low nonspecific binding applications, tissue culture media filtration and biological sample filtration. To improve the filtration use it with Glass pre-filte membrane
• Maximum operating temperature 110 ºC
Don´t use with strong acids, chloroform, THF.